TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE PROMOTION IS A GAME OF SKILL AND IS ONLY OPEN TO AUSTRALIAN-BASED IATA & ATAS ACCREDITED TRAVEL AGENTS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AND HAVE NOT PARTICIPATED IN ANY PHILIPPINE TOURISM-SPONSORED FAMIL.
The competition commences September 8, 2017 and concludes on October 13, 2017.
The competition will be advertised on: http://www.travelweekly.com.au/
To enter, participants must: Visit www.funtravelexperts.com.au
A famil spot includes:
- Familiarisation itinerary, 1 x return economy flight from BNE, SYD, or MEL.
- At least 7 nights accommodations as per itinerary
- Tours and sightseeing depending on itinerary
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be 60 spots for the Philippine Fun Travel Experts Mega Famil set between November 10 to 20, 2017.
- Spots are non-transferable nor redeemable for cash.
- Top 60 with the highest combined scores will win the spots. In the case of a tie, each valid entrant will be entered into the draw.
- The qualified travel agents will be notified by Travel Weekly, in consultation with the Philippine Tourism Office.
- The travel agent must satisfy the entry requirements and complete all modules on the www.funtravelexperts.com.au, the training website.
- The 60 top qualifiers will be announced at the conclusion of the competition by the Travel Weekly/Philippine Tourism Office, whose decision is final.
- Winning travel agents will be notified via phone or email by October 23, 2017.
- Winners will be provided an itinerary chosen by Philippine Tourism Office for their stay in Philippines, and their decision is final. All segments of the itinerary including tours and activities must be completed by the winner and failure to do so could result in legal action undertaken by Philippine Tourism Office.
- Prize flights are valid ex either of the following major capital cities including SYD/MEL/BNE.
- Flights includes 1 return economy class airfares on airline of Philippine Tourism Board’s choice ex SYD/MEL/BNE and does not include domestic transfers to these ports.
- The top 60 qualifiers will be responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes (excluding departure and any other flight associated taxes included within the prize), energy surcharges, gratuities, service charges, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs.
- Travel dates cannot be changed once the booking is confirmed and tickets are issued.
- Spots cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers. Travel must be undertaken on specified dates chosen by Philippine Tourism Office.
- This game of skill is only open to Australian IATA & ATAS registered travel agents.